Lawless Spanish - Unit 2
Welcome to Unit 2 of Lawless Spanish for Beginners! This self-study course will help you learn basic Spanish grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
- Tips on following this course and options for saving your checklist.
- Vital Spanish vocabulary
- Introduction to the pronunciation of Spanish vowels
- Basic Spanish grammar: "the"
- See if you've understood Spanish definite articles. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- I, you, he ... in Spanish.
- The first of many verb conjugation lessons
- See if you've mastered those conjugations! (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account - see below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- 9 tasks
- 20 views today
- 5 uses today