Business Plan Checklist
- Financial statements are ;formal records of your business' financial activities. There are four basic statements:
- This is a critical part of a successful business plan. ;Incorporate research on both groups.
- If you're not prepared, your business will likely fail.
- Be sure to establish and follow clear goals and objectives to meet the vision.
- Stay flexible and you will succeed.
- And whatever you do, don't underestimate the competition.
- Communicate well, and often.
- 46 views today
- 55 uses today
A well-developed business plan is critical for any start-up business. To develop a thorough business plan, research your customers and competition; avoid mistakes that lead to business failure; and know how to implement a business plan and make it work. Your business plan should include a basic financial statement, all major pieces of a business plan, and information from your business-planning checklist.
- Keep your focus on these three things:
- Cut costs to the bone
- Offer something unique
- Focus on one customer group