Lawless French - Unit 2
Welcome to Unit 2 of Lawless French for Beginners! This self-study course will help you learn basic French grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.
- Tips on following this course and options for saving your checklist.
- Vital French vocabulary
- How are you? Fine.
- You'll understand very little of this French sound file because it's intermediate level. But listening helps to develop your ear, and reading the English translation will give you valuable information about French culture.
- Introduction to the pronunciation of French vowels
- Basic French grammar: "the"
- See if you've understood French definite articles. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- I, you, he ... in French.
- The first of many verb conjugation lessons
- See if you've mastered those conjugations! (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. See below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- 11 tasks
- 61 views today
- 141 uses today