Lawless French - Unit 3
Welcome to Unit 3! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Yes, no, I don't know, do you speak English?
- French pronunciation
- There are two French words for "you."
- Test yourself to make sure you've understood the difference with this quiz. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- The present tense is a bit different in French and English
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- Create your free account and take the placement test to find out your level, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- 7 tasks
- 17 views today
- 28 uses today