Lawless Spanish - Unit 13
Welcome to Unit 13! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn how to get dressed in Spanish.
- A rainbow of colorful words.
- G has 2 pronunciations - learn 'em both!
- This letter shares one of the above pronunciations.
- Read my lesson about Spanish possessive adjectives.
- Here's your chance to see if you've mastered possessive adjectives. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link below.)
- Create your free account and take the placement test to find out your level, receive a personalized Studyplan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 8 tasks
- 6 views today
- 9 uses today