Lawless Spanish - Unit 11
Welcome to Unit 11! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn how to talk about your family in Spanish.
- Everything from water to firewater.
- It's pretty much the same in Spanish.
- Generally equivalent to "of, from, about."
- De is also equivalent to 's, as in Laura's lesson.
- See how you do with Laura's quiz.
- To talk about what just happened, use the recent past: acabar de.
- Test yourself on using the recent past construction. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account to take a level test, receive a personalized Studyplan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 6 views today
- 9 uses today