Lawless French - Unit 9
Welcome to Unit 9! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Don't talk with your mouth full, but do learn this French food vocabulary.
- M and N at the end of syllables usually create French's signature nasal vowels.
- This special article means "some" and is essential for talking about food.
- Let's see some answers! (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- The irregular French verb pouvoir means "can" or "to be able to."
- Can you conjugate this verb? (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 13 views today
- 71 uses today