Lawless French - Unit 25
Welcome to Unit 25! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Get familiar with the metric system and the French vocab for talking about it.
- Many French letters are silent - here's a summary with links to more info.
- The adverbial pronoun y can replace a place or the object of the preposition à.
- See if you've mastered this tiny but vital pronoun. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Read this lesson and you'll be able to predict the future - or at least talk about it.
- Now you will test yourself on future conjugations. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 4 views today
- 30 uses today