Lawless French - Unit 23
Welcome to Unit 23! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn to talk about your favorite things with this vocab list.
- Why not spend a few minutes learning how to pronounce "y" in French?
- Whatever you want to talk about, this lesson will help you do it.
- See if you understand them. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Learn how to conjugate say, write, and read in French.
- See if you've mastered these conjugations. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 4 views today
- 26 uses today