Lawless French - Unit 22
Welcome to Unit 22! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Don't skip part of it; you need to read this whole lesson on French fractions.
- Here's hoping you don't do half bad on this quiz. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Learn about the lovely letter V.
- Uncommon but not unheard of in French.
- Now that you've studied the two primary past tenses, it's time to learn the difference between them.
- I hope you've mastered these two tenses!
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 5 views today
- 35 uses today