Lawless French - Unit 16
Welcome to Unit 16! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Talk about the people and things you find at school.
- Or if those days are long gone, spend some time at the office instead.
- An easy French letter, with just one pronunciation.
- Introduction to adverbs, including how to make new ones.
- See if you know how to form adverbs. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- You really must know how to use this irregular French verb.
- Now you have to see if you can conjugate it. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 9 tasks
- 6 views today
- 29 uses today