Lawless French - Unit 12
Welcome to Unit 12! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- French vocabulary from head to toe.
- This vocab is both clean and pretty.
- C has two pronunciations depending on what letter comes next.
- Introduction to verbs that need a reflexive pronoun.
- These are useful for waking up, brushing your teeth, and getting dressed.
- Test youself on reflexive verbs. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. More info below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 4 views today
- 51 uses today