House moving checklist
- Tip: book well in advance because it can be busy at key times of the year.
- Decide what to bring and what to sell, donate or throw away.
- Save receipts for tax records. Find a tax consultant if you need help.
- Find a new insurance agent if necessary.
- If cancelling, check for deposit refund and find new utility companies.
- Create a floor plan.
- Scan paper documents so you have backup electronic versions.
- Do not leave your old house until after the movers have gone.
- Lock all doors and windows. Check security systems, alarms, etc.
- Give yourself a few weeks to get settled.
- Go green!
- 76 tasks
- 8 views today
- 2 uses today
Related Checklist Templates: