Twitter guide checklist
- People want to know they are communicating with a person, not a company (or fictional character!).
- It is a good idea because it will give people a great impression of who you are and why they should follow you.
- Doing so will get your name out there and build your own followers.
- Soon enough, you will build your reputation and following.
- Keep your following/followers ratio near 1:1.
- Participate in conversations.
- People get turned away if there is nothing to see in your Twitter profile.
- People like to know who they talk to.
- It will show your personality in a more detailed way than the short bio in your Twitter profile.
- They will do the same to you and your name will appear to their followers.
- If there's a Twitter meetup in your area, make sure to be there. You'll find many new followers there.
- Don't be afraid to say what you think.
- That doesn't mean you have to tweet 24/7, but try to do it every day.
- Balance is the key.
Related Checklist Templates: