Dazzle in your dress, but don't forget the tickets! Prom season is finally here, but you need a plan to make sure things go smoothly. Make your prom night fuss-free and fun with our Prom checklist.
- If your shoes are too uncomfortable for dancing, bring a pair of fancy flats you can change into.
- Bring a small bag or purse with any makeup, hairspray or hair accessories you may need.
- Bring a spare set of casual attire and footwear in case you want to change later on. (Midnight breakfast, anyone?)
- If you're going somewhere else for the night, bring a bag with a change of clothes and any toiletries you may need.
- If you are not renting a limo or party bus, ensure that you are making safe transportation arrangements. Always have a designated driver.
- In addition to your cell phone, carry contact numbers of close family members or neighbors. If you want or need to leave your group, you should always have a safe alternative for getting home. Bring extra cash for cab or bus fare just in case.