Lawless Spanish - Unit 6
Welcome to Unit 6! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn days, months, and seasons
- This Spanish vowel is a little tricky
- Another vital Spanish verb
- See if you can conjugate tener in the present tense. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Learn how to make Spanish nouns plural
- Let's see how you do with plural nouns. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account - see below.)
- Create your free account and take the placement test to find out your level, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 8 tasks
- 5 views today
- 1 uses today