Lawless Spanish - Unit 5
Welcome to Unit 5! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn how to tell time in Spanish
- How to pronounce "i" in Spanish
- Learn the Spanish equivalents for a / an / some.
- See how you do with this quiz. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Learn the difference between these essential verbs
- This is to determine whether you understand the difference. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account - see below.)
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- Create your free account and take the placement test to find out your level, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- 3 views today
- 21 uses today