Lawless Spanish - Unit 10
Welcome to Unit 10! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Find out how you feel in Spanish
- Two different pronunciations
- The final category of regular Spanish verbs
- Let's see how you do. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- It's not difficult to make sentences negative in Spanish
- Don't you want to see what you've learned? (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless Spanish account - see below.)
- Create your free account and take the placement test to find out your level, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 8 tasks
- 9 views today
- 6 uses today