Lawless French - Unit 8
Welcome to Unit 8! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn how to talk about the weather.
- Have you mastered these expressions? (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- There are two different types in French, but they're both silent.
- Lesson on the essential French verb faire.
- See if you've mastered these conjugations. (After seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. More info below.)
- Learn how to describe with adjectives.
- This short dialog pulls together some of the grammar you've learned since starting this course. See how much you understand!
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 9 tasks
- 6 views today
- 19 uses today