Lawless French - Unit 30
Welcome to Unit 30 - the final installment of this free French for beginners course. To go back to an earlier unit or find out more, follow the About this course below at the end.
- Learn French vocabulary for dishes, silverware, pots, and pans.
- Learn about required contractions where two words combine into one, like de + le = du.
- See if you've mastered French contractions. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- This lesson will help you make better comparisons.
- Now that you know more about comparatives, try this quiz. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- This is the best lesson of all!
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Félicitations ! You've reached the end of this 30-unit French course and are now well on your way to speaking intermediate French. Log into your Progress with Lawless French account to continue learning, and see the link below for more tips.
- Lawless French is full of lessons, tips, and resources to help you learn French on your own. Take a look at this page for specific suggestions, subscribe to my twice-weekly newsletter for the latest lessons, or just dive in at LawlessFrench.com Bonne continuation !
- 22 views today
- 36 uses today