Lawless French - Unit 29
Welcome to Unit 29! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Useful phrases for speaking on the phone in French.
- Elisions are contractions where one or more letters are replaced by apostrophes, as in l'ami and j'habite.
- Learn to emphasize what you're saying with stressed pronouns.
- Test yourself on stressed pronouns.
- The present participle is used very differently in French and English.
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 5 views today
- 31 uses today