Lawless French - Unit 28
Welcome to Unit 28! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn the French names for some common languages.
- Learn the complicated rules for knowing when e is or can be silent.
- These two prepositions can be tricky to use.
- See if you know the difference between à and de. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- The French infinitive has many uses - learn 'em all!
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 7 tasks
- 9 views today
- 6 uses today