Lawless French - Unit 27
Welcome to Unit 27! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn how to talk about different nationalities.
- Like most adjectives, these have different forms for men and women - do you know them? (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Hear how French words flow together like a song.
- Make more complex sentences with subordating conjunctions.
- Learn to talk about what you had done before you did something else.
- See how perfectly you can talk about the past. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 8 tasks
- 4 views today
- 16 uses today