Lawless French - Unit 26
Welcome to Unit 26! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Learn some useful vocab and phrases for eating at a restaurant. Bon appétit !
- Practice this new vocab with a restaurant listening exercise.
- Learn about normally silent sounds that are pronounced in front of a vowel.
- The adverbial pronoun en can replace a quantity, a place, or the object of the preposition de.
- See if you've mastered this tricky pronoun. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- I'm sure you would like to learn to use the French conditional.
- And now you should test yourself, if you would be so kind. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 9 tasks
- 5 views today
- 6 uses today