Lawless French - Unit 24
Welcome to Unit 24! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Useful vocab and verbs for all your shopping trips.
- Learn the names of all those little stores.
- Put your new knowledge to work with this supermarket listening exercise.
- Round out your French alphabet with the letter Z.
- First, learn everything about them.
- Then test yourself on them. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Study this lesson and learn to give orders.
- Now see how well you can use the imperative. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 10 tasks
- 6 views today
- 6 uses today