Lawless French - Unit 21
Welcome to Unit 21! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- As their name suggests, ORDinal numbers are used for ORDering.
- See if your ordinal numbers are in order. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Lessson and ssound filess on the letter S in French.
- With this lesson, you'll learn this letter to a T.
- Learn the French equivalents for and, or, and more.
- Learn how to use the French imperfect, more or less equivalent to "I was learning."
- I was wondering if you were paying attention when you were reading the above lesson. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 9 tasks
- 5 views today
- 13 uses today