Lawless French - Unit 20
Welcome to Unit 20! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Do your job with this list of professions in French.
- One of the trickiest letters for many French students.
- The most common past tense, equivalent to the simple past (I learned), the present perfect (I have learned), and the emphatic past (I did learn).
- Have you learned how to conjugate regular verbs in the passé composé? (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Compound tenses like the passé composé require one of two auxiliary verbs: avoir or être.
- Test yourself on être verbs in the passé composé. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 7 views today
- 36 uses today