Lawless French - Unit 19
Welcome to Unit 19! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Be brave, kind, interesting, or whatever else you like with this French vocabulary.
- How to pronounce "m" in French.
- And its friend "n" as well.
- Overview of the most common French prepositions, with links to detailed lessons.
- Conjugations for 3 common irregular verbs.
- See if you've mastered these conjugations. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 8 tasks
- 3 views today
- 18 uses today