Lawless French - Unit 18
Welcome to Unit 18! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Essential vocab for requesting and understanding directions.
- Learn the lovely letter L.
- Two Ls sometimes make one, while other times they create a whole new sound.
- This lesson teaches you about those demonstrative adjectives.
- Find out how well you know these adjectives with this quiz. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- The third, final, and smallest category of regular verbs.
- Have you mastered these conjugations? (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 9 tasks
- 6 views today
- 8 uses today