Lawless French - Unit 17
Welcome to Unit 17! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Planes, trains, and other ways to get around.
- A fairly easy letter. As in English, it's always followed by U.
- Review est-ce que and inversion, and learn some other ways to ask questions.
- Ready to find how if you know how to ask questions? (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Upon reading this lesson, you'll know both French verbs that mean "to know."
- Do you know the difference between them?
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 8 tasks
- 7 views today
- 8 uses today