Lawless French - Unit 15
Welcome to Unit 15! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Vocab to describe where you live.
- An easy French letter - too bad it's so rare.
- My, your, his, her... learn how to say who owns what.
- See if you've mastered possessive adjectives. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Learn about the French verb vouloir - you know you want to!
- Don't you want to know how you're doing? (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 5 views today
- 43 uses today