Lawless French - Unit 14
Welcome to Unit 14! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Vocab for physical descriptions.
- G has two pronunciations, depending on the letter that follows it.
- The preposition à usually means "to, at, in."
- About a hundred -er verbs have two conjugation stems.
- See if you've mastered stem-changing verb conjugations. (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 5 views today
- 53 uses today