Lawless French - Unit 10
Welcome to Unit 10! To go back to an earlier unit or jump ahead to a later one, use the About this course link at the end.
- Tell us how you feel with this emotional vocabulary.
- Introduction to French consonants.
- The easiest way to ask questions is to tack "est-ce que" in front of a sentence.
- Can you use "est-ce que" to ask questions? (After taking the quiz and seeing your results, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account, which I highly recommend. For more info, see the link at the end.)
- Learn how to negate with negative adverbs.
- I hope you don't skip this quiz. (After taking the quiz, you'll be prompted to create a free Progress with Lawless French account. Details below.)
- Create a free Progress with Lawless French account to take a level test, receive a personalized StudyPlan, and track your progress through quizzes.
- Tips on following this course and links to other units.
- 8 tasks
- 10 views today
- 12 uses today