Home Gym Checklist
- There are also 3-in-one machines that combine the features of all three.
- For boxing and kickboxing.
- To ensure you have proper form while lifting.
- Perfect for a variety of weight-bearing ;exercises ;for multiple muscle groups.
- For toning and light resistance work.
- For heavier resistance work, can also be used in place of a cable machine.
- Perfect for core work, stability training and as a substitute for a flat bench.
- Weighted medicine balls are great for crunches and other resistance training.
- Music is a great exercise booster and can improve your workouts.
- Avoid sports and energy drinks.
- Hands can get slippery, so get a good grip on your weights.
- Make sure you buy the right kind for the type of exercise you plan on doing.
- Choose from a variety of exercise dvd's covering everything from resistance training to yoga, kickboxing, dance, HIIT and combination cardio-weight workouts. With all that's on the market, you'll never get bored.
- These often contain illustrated guides with step-by-step instructions for great workouts.
- Seek and you shall find your workout online!
- 46 views today
- 3 uses today
Build an at-home gym with our basic Home Gym Checklist. Get the essential equipment and work out from the comfort of your own home, without paying a fortune in gym memberships. With the right tools, your home gym can be an invaluable asset to your fitness and improve overall health.