First Aid Kit Checklist
- Various sizes and shapes.
- ) first. Use alcohol swabs or heat with a lighter or matches.
- Individual bandages should be sealed in individual packages.
- Have them listed in case further medical attention is necessary.
- Medicines used to induce ;vomiting, like syrup of ipecac, are no longer recommended for use.
- 100 views today
- 35 uses today
Be prepared for medical emergencies with a fully-loaded First-Aid Kit. Our First-Aid Kit Checklist has all the essentials for your at-home first-aid needs. Make sure you have all these items to treat minor accidents and help hasten the healing process.