Email Delivery Rules Checklist
- This helps subscribers to recognize your messages immediately.
- Choosing the right ‘Subject’ line is really important because it often determines whether ur messages are opened or not.
- ” In her words, be sure to include a valid ‘unsubscribe’ link in your message.
- Create test emails and send your messages to them. You’ll see at once if your messages end up in SPAM folders.
- Check to see if your domain is present on any known blacklists that ISPs use
More Related Checklist Templates
"Email Delivery Rules Checklist" not suitable?
Search the World's largest free library of checklist templates