Email Delivery Rules Checklist
- This helps subscribers to recognize your messages immediately.
- Choosing the right ‘Subject’ line is really important because it often determines whether ur messages are opened or not.
- ” In her words, be sure to include a valid ‘unsubscribe’ link in your message.
- Create test emails and send your messages to them. You’ll see at once if your messages end up in SPAM folders.
- Check to see if your domain is present on any known blacklists that ISPs use
Related Checklist Templates: