- For putting up posters.
- Keep everything organized and easy to spot, from accessories to undergarments.
- If there's not enough drawer or close space, this is a good add-on.
- To keep papers and homework assignments both organized and portable.
- So friends and classmates can leave messages.
- Keep track of events and assignment due dates.
- For tea and soup mixes, but check first to see if your dorm allows this appliance.
- 8 views today
- 2 uses today
Use our Dorm Checklist to cover the essential items you need for college this fall. Keep your room organized and make your college move-in easier.