Domain Name Checklist
- 93 views today
- Businesses on the web have the potential to reach consumers all over the world.
- The closer your domain name to the actual name of your business the more likely your customers will find you.
- Register your domain using an accredited registration service.
- Domain names should follow the same general rules as business names in general.
- The name is limited to sixty-three characters not including the suffix.
- The ".com" suffix can be used for commercial and personal sites.
- The ".net" is recommended for companies involved in Internet infrastructure.
- The ".org" is recommended for non-profit companies.