- How much will you save compared to the cost of hiring and training enough staff members to effectively manage your telesales campaign in-house?
- How much will you save on phone equipment and set up as well as office space, employee workstations and other office related costs?
- A professional telemarketing team will give the best results and provide a positive customer service experience.
- Steer clear of fly by night firms - there are many scammers who will take your investment and skip town.
- Manual telesales is a thing of the past. Any company you hire should have access to top-notch computerized databases and calling equipment - and trained staff.
- Ask for references; businesses or organizations that have used the company should have good things to say about their professionalism and ability to deliver.
- What are the guidelines for hiring phone reps? What experience is required?
- What kind of training do new hires receive? How long does training last? Is computer training included?
- How long are inbound callers normally on hold? Are they listening to dead air?
- How much time is typically spent on the average call?
- Can the telemarketing firm work on your behalf 24/7, providing inbound call coverage as well as outbound?
- What scripts will be used to convince the customer? Are they professionally written?
- What database will be used to determine the calls made? Will the desired demographic be targeted?
- Is the marketing plan used on your behalf unique and customized for your needs?
- How will results of telemarketing efforts be delivered? Is there accountability?
- Many telemarketing companies provide lists of prospects, or 'leads'.
- Contacting prospects who have not requested a contact.
- Contacting prospects who have expressed interest in an appointment.
- Marketing directly to the customer via telephone contact.
- Handling inbound queries or sales calls.
- Collecting extra data on the customer during phone calls.
- 25 tasks
- 53 views today
- 3 uses today
A telemarketing company that operates successfully is one that understands that a great telemarketing campaign can't depend solely on good client lists, leads or prospects. There are many variables involved in a successful telemarketing endeavor, and the company you choose to handle your telemarketing needs should be above reproach and focused on not only sales but providing a good customer service experience that reflects well on your own company. The following checklist will help you figure out what to look for in a telemarketing company so you get the right services at the right price.
Good telemarketers have the right combination of people skills and the ability to focus on the ‘Yes’ in order to produce the desired results. Any telemarketing company you consider hiring should have strict hiring parameters and employ on the best. This will result in a higher level of conversions because every call will be handled with the utmost professionalism. Steer clear of companies that hire just anyone who applies, ‘train’ them over the course of a week, and pay their employees only minimum wage. Telemarketing sales outperform direct mail when done correctly, and are a proven method for generating a high ROI. They have access to better leads lists, and can target your desired demographic. Hiring a telemarketing company makes sense because telesales is what they do, exclusively – and they can do it cheaper and more efficiently and successfully than you can if you keep the operation in-house. Outsourcing your telemarketing needs to a telemarketing company can free you from the need to invest in a ‘boiler room’ full of phone equipment and staff. A telemarketing firm strips away everything hut the sales and can concentrate on that aspect without having to be distracted by additional duties or distractions (something which often happens with onsite call staff if you try to run your own telemarketing).