Pack a Suitcase Checklist
- Take half of what you wanted to put in your suitcase and put it back. Overpacking is a common mistake, and you don't really need all the items you think you'll need.
- Bring items that can be worn ;separately ;in warmer weather or layered on top of one another when temperatures drop.
- A night-shirt can double as a beach cover-up, and those yoga pants can also be worn to bed. A white t-shirt can be worn with jeans or dressed up tucked into a skirt.
- 3 pairs of shoes, 3 styles that can be used in a variety of settings. Think sandals or loafers, comfortable sneakers and one dressier pair. Select styles that can easily be dressed up or down. Wear the heaviest on the plane and pack the others. ;
- Lessen the weight of your suitcase and free up room by bringing jackets or bulky sweaters with you. Don't pack any valuables - if your luggage is lost, your treasures will be too.
- 21 tasks
- 57 views today
- 7 uses today