New Mom Checklist
- Develop a support system of family and friends that will be able to help you.
- Take a childbirth class and choose a person to be your coach during labor.
- Consider cutting down on your own activities and personal spending so there is enough time and money to care for your family.
- Learn how to change diapers and prevent your baby from developing diaper rash.
- Talk to your pediatrician and read about when to introduce your baby to solid foods.
- As soon as baby can crawl, baby-proof the house.
- 19 views today
- 1 uses today