Baby Nursery Checklist
- It may be a good idea to get both, as a bassinet is usually portable.
- To soothe baby into slumber.
- Mirrors and soft toy sets that can be strapped to the inside of the crib.
- Open-front changing table with storage baskets.
- (with optional gliding footrest). Ensure rocker is comfortable with washable cushions for nursing.
- Or other Wall decor to stimulate baby.
- Or other comfort objects.
- Lamp or decorative light fixture.
- 21 views today
- 3 uses today
Get the nursery ready before your baby arrives. Our Baby Nursery Checklist gives you the basics on what to have in baby's first room, so your little one will feel right at home.
- Browse online sites or departent stores for ideas, and shop around for deals.
- Buy solid-colored bedding if your nursery has a general theme.
- Make sure the crib and crib mattresses made from natural materials.