Laundry Organization Checklist
- Before doing laundry organization , sort them in piles.
- The laundry that needs to be soaked due to bad stains, put in a seperate place, and start the presoak.
- Wash all the loads one after the other hanging up cloths that need to be hung up. Put the rest, into the dryer.
- As soon as you get the socks out of the dryer, match up the pairs immediately, so they don't disappear.
- Be aware: some clothes may shrink in the dryer, especially on high heat settings.
- Always check labels for drying instructions before putting cloths in the dryer.
- Yes, enjoy laundry day, it is not a "dismissal", it's the way you work it out; if you are organized then you like it.
- Look through your childrens' closet to see if you have clothes that do not fit or are out of style and remove them.
- ;Gather all accessories that specifically belong to those outfits like socks, hair accessories, bibs, hats and crib shoes.
- Only the ones that are washable; try to remove the stains if possible to make sure that everything is clean.
- If your underwear doesn't have sizing tags, it's a very good idea to label them yourself. It makes it easier for you to know where to place it, in which child's drawer it belongs.
- Now when everything is clean place them on a flat surface to put sets together to match accessories to the garments.
- All bags should be labeled, outside of the bag, with a permanent marker: the size, gender and season.
- Most people like an attic to store containers while other perfer a basement, both serve the purpose. It doesn't matter as long as it's done the right way.
- 20 tasks
- 3 views today
You've been doing laundry for years, you know how to do it, what else is there? Well, is enjoying the process in your laundry list? Laundry Organization Checklist is from our database of thousands of checklists. It's just the help you need to get organized so you can be more productive. You can attach notes, add tasks and even set due dates. You can customize Laundry Organization Checklist once you have it in your "My Checklists" section. Get started with this checklist, and you will achieve your goals sooner than you ever thought possible.