Use this checklist before you start cooking. We don't mean baking an egg or preparing a sandwich, we mean a real big meal for a lot of people. With the proper preparation and the use of the Cooking checklist it wil be a piece of cake.
- When having these all mixed up you will get confused when it comes to time of preparation etc.
- When having too many people in and around the kitchen you will get distracted and then you are bound to make a mistake.
- Even though a lot of people might consider this as ‘common sense’ you will be surprised how many people fail within that aspect.
- In that case anything should happen, then you (and/or your partner) will be prepared.
- Fish and ( most) meat should be placed in the freezer, fruits in the fridge itself as well as items as sauces or spices should be a choice that you will have to decide on.
- The normal rate of a fridge’s temperature is about 40 degrees. When you have a good thermometer make sure you check it often.
- 115 views today
- 8 uses today