Bathing Newborn Checklist
- Bathing too often can irritate delicate newborn skin.
- If bathing on a changing table, use the safety strap as well.
- Test to make sure it's not too warm
- Lay baby on the prepared blanket or mat.
- Only use a little moisturizing soap, and only if baby is smelly or dirty.
- Also clean between fingers and toes.
- Ensure baby is dry before putting on fresh diaper and clothing.
- 90 views today
Newborn skin is sensitive, so it's important to know how to bathe your little one safely. Take a look at our Bathing Newborn Checklist to ensure you have the bathing basics, and keep your newborn clean and happy.