Apply for a U.S. Passport
- DO NOT SIGN.
- Failure to do so may result in processing delays.
- This can be one of the following: a previously issued undamaged US passport, a certified birth ;certificate ;issued by the city, state, or county; a ;consular ;report of birth abroad certification, a naturalization certificate, or a certificate of citizenship.
- This can be ;a previously issued undamaged US passport, ;a valid driver's license, a naturalization certificate, or a current government or military ID.
- If you are applying out-of state you will need a second photo ID with name, address and document date of issue.
- Processing charges for a US passport are from $135 (passport book) to $165 (passport book and card).
- Use a professional passport photo service. These can be found in most chain drugstores and photo-processing stores in the US The photos are relatively cheap, so it is ;recommended ;to get more than one.
- All documents will be returned to you.
- 25 tasks
- 51 views today
- 2 uses today
Planning to travel abroad but don't have a passport? Our Apply for a U.S. Passport Checklist shows you exactly what you need to get yours as soon as possible. Follow these steps and you'll be seeing the world in no time!