ReactJS Developer @ Checklist
We are looking for an experienced ReactJS developer who wants to join our remote team and loves to develop apps that help people.
Checklist develops productivity apps across Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and web. We heavily utilize React to provide a common framework for the different platforms.
As a React JS developer at Checklist.com, you will be actively involved in all the aspects of the development of our apps across the checklist platform. You will be responsible for designing, developing and ensuring the highest quality for our React library. You will be communicating with backend developers and attend weekly code review sessions.
Checklist is a company with plenty of possibilities to take responsibilities and grow with the company. New ideas, independence and creativity are key at Checklist. We all work remotely which is a great way to "do your own thing" while still enjoying a challenging job.
We are looking for developers with the following capabilities:
- 1+ years of experience with ReactJS. React Native experience is a plus
- Experienced with the following frameworks/ libraries: ES6, React Redux, Sagas, Jest, Cypress, Immutable.js
- You have extensive experience with Object Oriented programming
- Familiar with REST APIs and synchronization methods
- Good understanding of React optimizations using tools such as redux-dev-tools, loggers etc.
- Comfortable with Git
- You are able to work a minimum of 50% of your time in CET timezone
After getting up to speed with our current product, you will be tasked with taking us to the next level and implementing new features while designing and developing a new library framework to be used across our apps. There will be plenty of opportunity and space to make your own vision and ideas count while developing your talent.
Interested? Please email us your CV to jobs /@/ Checklist . com (and don't forget to include links to ReactJS apps you have previously worked on).