ReactJS Developer @ Checklist
We are looking for talented & experienced ReactJS developers to join our remote development team and love to develop apps that help people.
At Checklist we develop productivity apps across Android, iOS, Mac, Windows and web. We heavily utilize React to provide a common framework for the different platforms.
Your primary focus will be on developing setting up and developing our innovative PWA following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
Checklist is a company with plenty of possibilities to take responsibilities and grow with the company. New ideas, independence and creativity are key. We all work remotely which is a great way to "do your own thing" while still enjoying a challenging job.
- ReactJS, Redux, Saga, WebPack, Material-UI
- Developing a new PWA using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use across platforms
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Test Driven Development (TDD) using automation tools (e.g. Jest, Cypress)
We are looking for developers with the following capabilities:
- Highly experienced with React.js and its core principles and flow (such as Redux, Sagas)
- Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript ES6+ & Typescript
- Knowledge of data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience integrating with Firebase (Firestore & Auth) SDKs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Jest, Cypress, Git, Babel, Webpack, NPM, redux-dev-tools)
- Bonus: NodeJS, Electron, Chrome Extension, ReactNative
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Good written and oral English
After getting up to speed with our current product, you will be tasked with taking us to the next level and implementing new features while designing and developing a new library framework to be used across our apps. There will be plenty of opportunity and space to make your own vision and ideas count while developing your talent.