Closet Organizer Checklist
- Use the clips for skirts and pants, the rest for shirts and cotton items.
- For delicate items like blouses, dresses, ;suits or jackets
- Neatly fold and place the items you wear year-round in this handy organizer.
- For delicate or special-occasion items.
- Plastic pockets on a hanger can be a good solution for limited space.
- For belts, ties, necklaces, or keys.
- Place on top shelf, and fill with seasonal clothing like heavy winter sweaters.
- Perfect for purses, scarves and accessories, or socks and undergarments.
- Ditch the shoe tree, and use this handy shoe-sorter instead.
- For smaller items and mementos, which you can keep on the top shelf.
- For dirty clothes. Just make sure it has a lid and is ventilated.
- Keep dresses and suits together, for example.
- 19 tasks
- 41 views today
- 12 uses today
Our Closet Organizer Checklist will show you the essential items to have for easy closet clean-up. Use these savvy storage solutions for your clothes, undergarments and accessories.