Situated in the Southeast part of Europe, Romania is a balcanic country and shares borders at northwest with Hungary, southwest with Serbia, south with Bulgaria and the Black Sea, east with Moldavia and north with Ukraine.
Romania is the ideal place for Holiday in the winter with temperatures below 0 and -15/-20 degrees Celsius, but also for the summer time when the heat can reach up to +35/+38 degrees Celsius.
Advice for travelers:
When traveling to Romania you might be aware of :
- don’t trust gypsies on the street
- don’t take out your wallet to give money to the homeless (you might get to be without it)
- do not trust to travel with illegal taxi
- bring a map of the country with you
- bring a conversation guide or a dictionary
- make sure your ID/Passport has a validity of minimum 3 months
- if you are a non-EU member bring a visa with you