Diaper Bag Checklist
- What's more convenient, backpack or large shoulder bag? Some prefer lots of pockets, others like more space. Select the bag you'll be able to tote around with ease.
- Each parent or caregiver may have different prefrences. It's also good to have a backup bag in case you're in a rush and can't find it.
- It's a quick fix for when you need to change your little one and can't get to the nursery.
- In case baby's clothes get soiled, you'll have a backup.
- Have at least 2 in case one is lost or dirtied.
- ; ;Even if you breastfeed, it's a good idea to have some powder available.
- To keep your little one occupied before, during and after changes.
- For older babies and toddlers. These should be non-perishable munchables.
- For after diaper changes when there's no sink in sight.
- Have pediatrician's information on-hand, as well as any medical allergies or special needs.
- 10 views today
- 5 uses today
Every parent knows how crucial a well-stocked diaper bag is for baby on-the-go. That's why our Diaper Bag Checklist is a good guide for what you need to keep your little one clean and your day more organized. Get the bag basics and make traveling with your baby as easy as possible.